Thread: I may have a chance to...

Question I may have a chance to...

Buy myself a onesie and I want your guidance in if I should buy or not.
    So, my parents are going on a trip for a whole week and I have the whole house for myself.
    I've been thinking that it is the right time to by one. I've been looking on
    baby kin.com and they can deliver within the week and my stash is full and ready to be used.

So, should I buy it, or should I wait for a better moment?

Thank you in advance for sharing your opinion with me.

Sounds like it could be a good time to do this.

It might be worth contacting whoever you are ordering from and asking them if you can pay extra for special delivery (where your package is guaranteed to arrive between say 9-12am on a given day). That would reduce the risk of problems occurring due to delayed postage.

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    Sounds like it could be a good time to do this.

It might be worth contacting whoever you are ordering from and asking them if you can pay extra for special delivery (where your package is guaranteed to arrive between say 9-12am on a given day). That would reduce the risk of problems occurring due to delayed postage.
    Well, it's a Canadian manufacture and it's pretty close to where I live so, I'm not really worried about postal delays, but, I think it's worth trying.

I'd like to know when you think you're going to find a better moment. If you only had a few days to get it, that would be one thing, but you have a full week! That's more than enough time. Like cgh said, if it's not going to cost you an arm and a leg, I think you should go for a special delivery, just to be on the safe side. Even without it, though, you should be fine. Go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by CrinkleGamer View Post
    Buy myself a onesie and I want your guidance in if I should buy or not.
    So, my parents are going on a trip for a whole week......

.....So, should I buy it, or should I wait for a better moment?

Thank you in advance for sharing your opinion with me.

So Crinklegamer, what is your verdict? I think we should have you banned from this site for a day if you don't order one! This is a perfect time, and you will enjoy it greatly!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soakingboy View Post
    So Crinklegamer, what is your verdict? I think we should have you banned from this site for a day if you don't order one! This is a perfect time, and you will enjoy it greatly!!
    Seconded.

Once you get one,...... it wont stop... and you will end up with a collection......... DO IT!! you wont regret it. Enjoy xx