Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Excited to be new for once

Talking Excited to be new for once

Hehe, hello. I found this site while exploring the internet, and realized it was perfect for me. In general, I'm a bit of an akward person in large groups of people. I'm very outspoken, and I really enjoy creative things. My mother died recently, and since then I've been being homeschooled as a sophmore.
    I'm here because a friend of mine introduced me to the Adult and Teen Baby world, and immediately realized I would enjoy it. My whole life I've been fascinated with stuffed animals, baby blankets, and pacifiers, and I never really knew why until that moment.
    I play the drums, and I really enjoy writing and reading. Music's also a really big factor in my life. And I'm generally interested in anything that smells good (perfumes, inscents, candles, my room's full of all three!)
    On this site, I'm looking for sort of a safe haven. I've attempted talking to my friends about this, but they don't fully comprehend it, and looked down on me sort of. I want to meet people who I can conversate with about this and not feel judged. I'd also like to ask people for suggestions on different aspects of my Teen Baby interest.

Ooo! *bounce* I like you! :P

I'm so sorry to hear that your mother passed away I don't know what to say about that because I don't know what would help you, and I'm sure you have people you're close to IRL to support you. Still, if you ever want to talk to me, I've always got a shoulder to cry on.

How did your friend bring this up? I've never been able to talk about it to anybody IRL, other than my parents. You say your other friends don't understand; surely the person who introduced you does?

I too enjoy stuffed animals, a lot! I have a big collection, but I only have a handful I sleep with; otherwise we'd all fall out of bed :P Pacifiers can be very soothing, too. I have a nuk 5 right now, do you prefer latex or silicone pacis?

Not really terribly into music. I enjoy it a lot, but I've never been to a concert. What are your favourite bands? How long have you been playing drums for?

I love smelly things, especially smelly burny things :P Like candles and incense...my parents aren't a big fan though, so I'm rarely allowed them in case I 'fall asleep and burn the house down'.

Feel free to ask me anything, I've been doing this for a couple of years and I find it lots and lots of fun, I'd love to share any 'tips' or whatever with you.

user13640

WOW. Your certainly an interesting person.

Don't be sorry. It's just part of the blueprints of fate.
    It was actually a boyfriend I just recently had, who brought up being into diapers, and then it kind of landslided from there. All the friends I've gathered he nerve to talk to about it can't seem to get passed that it's not a sexual thing. And this boyfriend soon after remarkably realized h wasn't into the whol Teen Baby things, and screwed me over as far as that goes.
    Heehee, I have Teddy and my baby blanket from when I was a baby I sleep with every night. I used to have a rather large cargo net in my room filled with stuffed animals, of which I unfortunately had to get rid of. And as far as pacifiers, I don't really know the difference yet. *Blush*
    I really like 80's hair metal, but my favorite bands right now are the Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Tenacious D. And the drums started when I was around ten, and I've only progressed about a third as much as I should have since then as far as learning how to play them.
    It's a great relief finally getting to meet some people like me, and I'd love to chat sometime! You seem like someone who knows their stuff.

littlepacifiergirl

Welcome to the site Greeniebell! Hope you like it here!

Thanks. ^///^ Would it be too terribly newbish of me to ask how to create a blog on his site?

Hello and welcome to ADISC. It's so amazing that you kept onto your baby blanket. as to your Paci dilemma. There was a very good article by BabyJess. YOu can use this link if you like. http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/1...pacifiers.html

there's also numerous groups on the site that hold discussions about what their group is about, example the plushie federation.

I'd be willing to answer any questions you have.

Hi. Music is a mssive part of my life too Sorry to hear about your mum. I've been an abdl for a long time, but v new here. In a way, it's good to have someone IRL that you can talk to about the abdl things. I've just always been one when there was no internet groups or in fact, internet at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Greeniebell View Post
    Thanks. ^///^ Would it be too terribly newbish of me to ask how to create a blog on his site?
    nawp not at all, it's fairly simple.
    1. click blogs up at the top of any page, just under the banner, and in between the "chat" button and "What's New" button
    2. upper right hand corner of that page there's a button that says "create new post" and that'll alow you to create your own blog post.

I also suggest you hop on the IRC (internet relay chat) via the chat button, as it's an easy way to introduce yourself to several people at once, and get quick answers to any questions you may have.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeniebell View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jewbacca View Post
    nawp not at all, it's fairly simple.
    1. click blogs up at the top of any page, just under the banner, and in between the "chat" button and "What's New" button
    2. upper right hand corner of that page there's a button that says "create new post" and that'll alow you to create your own blog post.

I also suggest you hop on the IRC (internet relay chat) via the chat button, as it's an easy way to introduce yourself to several people at once, and get quick answers to any questions you may have.
    These are good instructions but you'll need to hold off on using them for a bit. Blogging is reserved for established contributors and above (we had some trouble with bot-spammers). You can take a look at the member progression here: https://www.adisc.org/forum/content/...ls-system.html. Welcome to ADISC