Thread: Baby bottle?

Default Baby bottle?

Ok, so I went to CVS and Walgreens and could not find a good bottle, I did buy a sippy cup but I want to buy a bottle also, any good bottle reccomendations, I looked for ones with baby designs and got nothing.....what is a good baby bottle that yall would reccomend?

Avent 330ml. Not sure you can get them over there though :-/

Quote Originally Posted by BabyTigger View Post
    Avent 330ml. Not sure you can get them over there though :-/
    Is it expensive? and is it babyish? I would love that perfect babyish bottle

They're about 7 (sterling) and for me it's the ideal mix of capacity, baby feel etc. they're strong, sturdy and the teets are replaceable. I'm not a fan of the overly shaped adult teets so this is my perfect bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyTigger View Post
    They're about 7 (sterling) and for me it's the ideal mix of capacity, baby feel etc. they're strong, sturdy and the teets are replaceable. I'm not a fan of the overly shaped adult teets so this is my perfect bottle.
    as long if it has that strong baby feel to where I can feel like a baby, im good, that is the kind of bottle I want

I have had a number of bottles over the years and I would also recommend the Avent Bottle as they are my preferred bottle. So much so that I have several of them! Having said that though, as they are of a plain design you may find them not babyish enough for your needs.

I would suggest that you take a look at babyjess's comprehensive article on Baby Bottles.
    ADISC has a number of great resources like this written by members. Take some time to look around! My personal preferences are Born Free (Glass), Avent, Dr. Browns.

I enjoy my playtex nurser. I am not crazy about the waste, ie the disposable bags, but I love how "baby gets less air, more nourishment"... I think that is a quote from a 60's tv commercial ( yes I am old....). I use the toddler size nipples, and, well, I enjoy it very much.