Hello, name is Black Paw but most people I know just call me Beep. A nickname I got for one of my friends years ago and I can't seem to shake it. I'm an easy going person, quick to smile, even quicker to give you a smart ass response. I'm not flashy, I don't go out of my way to make a huge scene but am always truthful in what I say.

I just joined this forum today, been in a bit of a social funk and look to correct it. Thought I would try to get into contact with some old friends I haven't talked to in a long while and make some contacts that have like interests.

As far as my interests go, I'm down for trying anything, as long as its fun. Currently, me and my roommate have been brewing beer. Haven't made a new batch in awhile do to a tight budget and a move to a new place. I do have a Choc. Espresso Stout that has been aging for about a year. Been itching to get that in a keg so I can taste it...

I'm also a bit of an artist, just out of practice. I like to skate, play sports and I'm a huge gamer. I mostly just try to have fun with as little drama as possible.

That just a brief descriptions of me, I hope to get to know more of you and look forward to more post from me.

-Black Paw