Thread: I dont mind making friendds!

Default I dont mind making friendds!

well this is an introduction thread im pretty much new to this never done it before so id love to make some friends out there that better understand threads and whatnot

now i feel that more people will see this than my page so ill tell you a little about me here, i love playing sports with friends and meeting new people while playing sports. my main two that i play are basketball and football. i like to play games ranging from RPGs which are my favs to shooters. i have xbox and playstation and an account to play online in each.

Just so its not a large wall of tex ill continue here. i also watch anime BLEACH is currently my favorite, but i watch the early seasons of naruto and may soon watch the rest, i also have watch random anime's such as Sacred Blacksmith and others similar. anyways i absolutly LOVE Asian food being an Asian myself and keeping with a sterotype i Love Ping-Pong!
    Last edited by lemonlime00; 03-Jan-2012 at 00:21.