Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Kinda stuck

  1. #1
    brothersora

    Default Kinda stuck

    Though I am a TBDL my parents are always nosey at what I DO so I have no privacy at home I have always wanted to be diaperd with someone but there is no one around my local area one friend I had has moved away and we got on so well together so now that my parents found out about my TBDL side they grounded me and I can't go anywhere on my OWN so its kinda hard to get dry nights for myslef now any tips

    DON'T bother suggesting shopping online my parents took my debit card from me and replaced it with a simple cash card WTF now all I have is a HSBC self service card NO FAIR

    Any tips on how to get dry nights please I just love the feel of them sooooo much.

    Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    TheSadWiseMan

    Default

    Not the best suggestion, but try to find a "middle man". Pay someone to get them for you, cause people will do anything for money. However it might backfire if the person knows you or any of your friends.
    Another suggestion, if your creative, build one. You can look up how to on youtube.

  3. #3
    brothersora

    Default Kinda stuck



    Quote Originally Posted by TheSadWiseMan View Post
    Not the best suggestion, but try to find a "middle man". Pay someone to get them for you, cause people will do anything for money. However it might backfire if the person knows you or any of your friends.
    Another suggestion, if your creative, build one. You can look up how to on youtube.
    thanks but since my friend moved away I haven't been able to get diapers for ages when I went to my mates house he would always give a few spear then I would slip them in my bag one time we did the banana trick togeather it was grate but now he is gone it feels like I can't do it anymore .

    I have tryed everything I can think of .




    Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk

  4. #4

    Default

    Idont know if your country has the pre paid type debit cards like the u,s. If they do just purchase one and load it from your cash card/transfer funds.that way you can conduct buisness as usual without a middle man.I do it all of the time when i want to purchase somthing on line and not use my regular credit cards. just dont let your parrents know that you have one. if shipping is the problem have a hold put on your mail to be picked up at the post office.: dunno:

  5. #5
    brothersora

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by THUMPERKATYLYNN View Post
    Idont know if your country has the pre paid type debit cards like the u,s. If they do just purchase one and load it from your cash card/transfer funds.that way you can conduct buisness as usual without a middle man.I do it all of the time when i want to purchase somthing on line and not use my regular credit cards. just dont let your parrents know that you have one. if shipping is the problem have a hold put on your mail to be picked up at the post office.: dunno:
    I have tried everything and anything to do with money my parents always watch me for f...ing sakes its unfair

    And UK banking terms to US banking terms are very different

    But at least I can make friends on here ^_^

    Unlike that last F..ing moron who back stabbed me for no reason on diaper space that's why I closed and deleted my account there and came here


    Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    littlepacifiergirl

    Default

    In the US they usually sell gift cards at the store for things like Ebay and Amazon and you could try purchasing them that way. Unfortunately your parents sound like they might go through a package that came through the mail.

    If your willing to just go to the store and buy them, but you don't want it to be listed as a transaction I would do this. 1. Buy a similarly priced product to the drynites 2. Return it later for store credit 3. Buy drynites with store credit.

  7. #7
    PaddedPuppy

    Default

    Yep, What has been written above could work. Orange have a prepaid mastercard that you can get and just load money on and spend in shops or online. If you order online then get a mailbox at the post office for them to keep your orders and collect at a time convenient for you, if you can't get them delivered to your door.

  8. #8
    brothersora

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Yep, What has been written above could work. Orange have a prepaid mastercard that you can get and just load money on and spend in shops or online. If you order online then get a mailbox at the post office for them to keep your orders and collect at a time convenient for you, if you can't get them delivered to your door.
    Hmmmmm intresting I might have a look at that ^_^ but the mail box won't work I am in the country side


    Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk

  9. #9

    Default

    you could also try this points2shop website it takes up a bit of time but in the end its free ohh and it works in the uk ime from scotland and i got a free pack off tena slip anyways check this youtube vid out for more info How to get FREE diapers online - YouTube

    Quote Originally Posted by brothersora View Post
    Hmmmmm intresting I might have a look at that ^_^ but the mail box won't work I am in the country side


    Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Stuck between sizes
    By eeyore in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 19-Aug-2011, 03:40
  2. Stuck 24/7/365
    By ricky in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 16-Aug-2008, 04:49

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.