Thread: wearing diapers 24/7

Default wearing diapers 24/7

I'm a 16 year old boy who is a diaper lover. I finally got to buy my first pack of diapers the other day and I love them. I have decided that I like them so much and they make me feel so good that I want to wear them all of the time and use them minus messing them. Not a fan of that. I have talked to two people about it and they say that I should go for it because I like them so much. I have weighed the pros and cons and am pretty sure I'm gonna do it but I would love to hear thoughts, concerns, experiences, pros and cons, tips. Basically any feedback. Thanks for reading if you did

If you do decide to go 24/7, make sure to use one of th better-quality diapers, like Abena or Molicare. You can use the lower-quality diapers from the supermarket or drugstore if you double them up. Plastic pants won't help with leaks, in spite of what others may say. They do help with noise, though, if that's a concern. You can hide th bulk, if necessary, by wearing fuller-cut jeans or other trousers. Also try an untucked shirt; helps to hide the bulk.

Let me know if you have any questions. I've been diapered for a LONG time!

Why everyone suggest high cost briefs there like closet 100 dollars case I mean use depend before and they work fine for me and I wear all night without leaks so there good start with. Then when can get good one I suggest attend or Tena there good brands and not so costly in long run.

Depends are easy to buy, and do a good job for me. I do wear plastic pants over them, and they have prevented some leaks.

Butterfly Mage

For 24/7 use, I've found the best bet is to go with a diaper that is a good price/performance match. The Attend (extra absorbent version) is a good two steps above Depends while not costing much more than Depends. Walgreens currently sells them for $40 for a case of 72.

The biggest issue a novice 24/7 wearer will not realize is the need for lotion.

I've found that I'll get sore spots from chafing if i don't wear lotion for even one day. I use J&J Baby lotion, and haven't had any issues with it.

If you only want to wear 24/7 for a week or so, you might be ok with just baby powder, though, but i wouldn't recommend wearing without either at all.

Decent plain onsies. Hold everything in place even when kinda full. The biggest problem with a full day wearing especially if you don't change too often is that things work loose. Onsies will hold it all tight :-)