Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dry 24/7 A Month Later

Default Dry 24/7 A Month Later

It's been around a month since I've been using Dry 24/7 diapers. In that amount of time I've used around a case of diapers - 72 diapers. I have worn these almost exclusively, using other diapers certainly less than 6 times.

So far these new diapers have exceeded my expectations. There has not been one leak - not a drop. I have wet them standing, sitting, walking, lying on my side, driving in a car - in short nearly everywhere I go in my daily life - without any leaks at all. I have worn them for longer periods of time than I've ever worn any other diapers, even up to 13 hours, without leaks and without filling the diaper to capacity. That is amazing.

I recommend these diapers. They are the best on the market. I cannot imagine needing a better diaper. Try 'em, you'll like 'em, and perhaps feel as safe and secure as I do wearing them. I can even imagine going without wearing plastic pants over them; I'll seriously consider that in a while, which is a heck of an endorsement, coming from me.

Quote Originally Posted by PFD View Post
    It's been around a month since I've been using Dry 24/7 diapers. In that amount of time I've used around a case of diapers - 72 diapers. I have worn these almost exclusively, using other diapers certainly less than 6 times.

So far these new diapers have exceeded my expectations. There has not been one leak - not a drop. I have wet them standing, sitting, walking, lying on my side, driving in a car - in short nearly everywhere I go in my daily life - without any leaks at all. I have worn them for longer periods of time than I've ever worn any other diapers, even up to 13 hours, without leaks and without filling the diaper to capacity. That is amazing.

I recommend these diapers. They are the best on the market. I cannot imagine needing a better diaper. Try 'em, you'll like 'em, and perhaps feel as safe and secure as I do wearing them. I can even imagine going without wearing plastic pants over them; I'll seriously consider that in a while, which is a heck of an endorsement, coming from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Sounds like a super good diaper then
    Dry 24/7 is my favorite diaper by far. That's why I bought enough to last until the end of summer.

Butterfly Mage

I've tried them a few times. They really are a superior diaper. If money was no object, I would wear these 24/7. Sadly, I can only afford them a few times per year.

I'm of two minds on these. They certainly live up to the above comments. I have wet in them and never even approached capacity. Wetting lying down, I still seem to fill only the front and nearly not touch the back. I haven't gone to the extreme yet of filling until it would not take any more.

Here's my negative, though. They are extrememly bulky, and I'm uncomfortable wearing out in public. I waddle a bit since they are so wide in the crotch. Right now I am nursing a strained quad and another leg problem so I'm using a cane. This could disguise my funny gait while wearing, but it's hopefully temporary.

I have a pack of these to play with and hear good things but that they rarely get full due to poor wicking?

Don't know about poor wicking, Tigger. I wet a bit at a time. For those who flood, and who have used these diapers, how is it? Is the wicking sufficient to move the urine to the dry part of the diaper? I've filled these diapers more than Abena's, by weight. Granted the urine was concentrated more in the crotch, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. The important thing is: no leaks.

Granted these diapers are bulky and induce a bit of a waddle. That's not an issue at home, and certainly not while I sleep!

I think 24/7 is the most rounded diaper out there, there are diapers that do something specific better than the 24/7 like the fabines with absorbency but overall 24/7 are my favorite since their fit is nice, the tapes can be refastened, the absorbency is higher than anything i would need and the wicking isnt bad

My boyfriend uses Dry 24/7 most of the time and yeah he loves them....I have yet to try them but I plan to