Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wearing at Midnight New Years Eve

Default Wearing at Midnight New Years Eve

Ok, I see that there is a similar topic but I hope this is different enough to warrant its own thread. If not then please feel free to merge this with the baby new years one.

Since this is the first year that I've indulged in wearing diapers for more than a week I thought it would be fun to wear one at midnight. I have been trying to conserve since I went a bit overboard when I finally got my first two packs of premium diapers(Abena XL4) two weeks ago. But this is a special occasion. You know how they say that if you kiss someone at midnight on New Years Eve then you'll be with them for the rest of the year? Well, I don't really believe in that but I do see it as sort of a promise to try to. I say promise and not the R word because its sort of a pet peeve of mine to never make NYE Res. People are always making them and breaking them and I don't want to be one of those people.

Back on topic, I see wearing at midnight as a way to punctuate my acceptance of my AB/DL side and to set the standard of wearing whenever I want without any negative thoughts into the new year. Does anyone else plan to wear for this reason or any other? Or is this just another normal day for you?

I think I'll just stay home this year, I don't really feel like doing the Party scene. They are always just a drunk-fest anyway. So, since I will be at home, I will most certainly be padded. I may just slip into a little Party dress, too. Start the New Year feeling pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by fifigal View Post
    I think I'll just stay home this year, I don't really feel like doing the Party scene. They are always just a drunk-fest anyway. So, since I will be at home, I will most certainly be padded. I may just slip into a little Party dress, too. Start the New Year feeling pretty.
    Wise choice I have just got home from town. It was full of zombies!!!

Quote Originally Posted by huskvarna View Post
    Wise choice I have just got home from town. It was full of zombies!!!
    I guess I'll load up the shotgun, too. Just in case.

i just put mine on for the new year mite have to change once but well see im avoiding 3 parties to do this lol hopefully it means something good

Supersam1223

I've been padded all evening!

I live in Richmond... a block away from festivities on Cary Street. I will go in a diaper. But that will be my own little secret out there. A friend joked that someone may grope me... then I replied that it would would not just be me who got the surprise. ;-)

I don't care much for crowds, but given my proximity... and my enjoyment from photography... I have to go! ;-)

I've been padded for the past few days so i'll be having new years in a diaper, which I don't exactly mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukario View Post
    I've been padded for the past few days

You know, the past week has been probably my largest stretch of wearing ever. I've been padded about 50% of the time for almost two weeks now (nights+whenever i'm alone). I spent the day at work today padded (dead NYE shift FTW) and I think i've made a new years resolution that I really want to stick with this year. I think I want to spend as much of 2012 padded as I can, starting with wearing every night. I just got a big shipment of X-Plus (wearing now) and dry 24/7 (not delivered yet).

I'm pretty sure this will all go out the window in the morning (i'm fairly lubricated from new years libations) but, for now, let 2012 be the year of diapers!