Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How old in footed sleeper?

Default How old in footed sleeper?

Hi all,
    How old was the oldest person you haver personally seen wearing a footed sleeper?
    What was the situation?

A good friend of mine used to walk around in a footed sleeper at every opportunity. She wasn't ab/dl though. Probably 22.

Footed sleepers are quite popular here, I even noticed that one of the adult characters was dressed in footed pyjamas in British TV soap Hollyoaks recently. My non-AB housemate (24) used to wear her footed pyjamas around the house, and of course I wore mine too. I have personally seen a number of people in their twenties wearing them; they are very popular with the student crowd. Don't think I have personally seen anyone older than their twenties wearing apart from in photographs.

i seen a girl from my highschool before in a footed sleeper dont think shes into diapers tho so 18

I once had a former coworker, he's around 22 now and he brought his footed sleeper as part of a bet at summer orientation (yes it was at least 85 F outside). I think he recently bought a new one as well.

The week before winter break we had a "winter spirit week" at school and one of the days was pj day, and a a couple juniors were wearing their footie pjs. And of course I did too

Thanks all. I was looking for references to folks twice or thrice those age ranges.

Im 51 and wear mine all of the time when im just lounging around. sometimes when go to the all night convienance store to get munchies. not many people around at 2or 3 in the morning. and the owner doesnt care as long as he makes a sale. am cold natured and have a hard time staying warm,

The oldest person I ever saw was one of my friends, with the Hot Topic Gir footie pajamas that she wanted for Christmas. Which I got for her.