Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever been involved in a fight/brawl while diapered?

Default Ever been involved in a fight/brawl while diapered?

The thread "Ever been arrested in diapers" brought this question to my mind, being something about as harrowing as getting arrested. Has anybody here ever gotten or almost get into a fight/brawl while diapered? I never have, thank goodness hope that NEVER happens as I imagine it would be quite a frightening and even more embarassing situation.

Miku

Nice Testament pic. Used to love that album but now I'm into more alternative and dubstep music :P

And nah, I've only been about to be in a fight once, and broke out into one once but it only lasted for two punches before a teacher broke it up. Neither time was I diapered. :T I'm not a person to fight, honestly.. Idk why I went as far as to actually let things get to me like that.

I would not call it a fight but I did have to wrestle off my roommate once while I was diapered. i think he was trying to sit on my lap or something and I definitely did not want that so I pushed with my arms as much as I could to keep him at bay. it was a pretty scary and thrilling experience.

i have quite a few times, most of them were started by diapers (i got bullied badly for being I/C and also for being a B/F)
    i also do full and semi contact sparring within my martial art (Tae-Kwon-Do)

No I have not but I dont think I would be able to. I would probably run before getting into a fight diapered because of the greater risk of being exposed!

I am glad to say that I haven't, and I don't have plans to do so anytime soon. :P
    The fights I've been in I wasn't diapered during any, but after my first fight, I did reward myself for winning by wearing when I went to bed that night .

---
    - Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

funseeker

No i just learned to run fast and try to stay out of trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyStar View Post
    Nice Testament pic. Used to love that album but now I'm into more alternative and dubstep music :P
    Thanks lol, Practice What You Preach is one of my faves from them as well along with The New Order and Legacy

Quote Originally Posted by comfycozy View Post
    No I have not but I dont think I would be able to. I would probably run before getting into a fight diapered because of the greater risk of being exposed!
    Lol very true, especially if your pants somehow get pulled off or torn during the scuffle

Yep I had detention that day so I decided what the heck I'll go through it padded, Walking home the fight started over a girl that got bullied, I stood up for her, knocked the guy around and ended up getting ran over by the jerk's friend on a bike. Not one of my finer moments.