Thread: I've been here for a little while now :)

Default I've been here for a little while now :)

I was reluctant by staying here, (which is why I didn't bother to post an introduction) because I figured it was just another deeker forum where people fantasize about sad things, but I found this is a more respected community with people who you can actually talk to. If any of you know me by now, give me a shout, tell me which threads you found interesting of mine.

Yea, from what I've heard people hate Deeker here... even though I spoke it... it would be wise not to speak that name again... >.>

Hey, Nice to meet you, and yes people here are very pointed in the views of some things. This is for good reason though. We are here to help people, and make friends. Many people have the wrong idea about this site as it is so we do not want anyone at all here that may give those looking from the outside any fuel for the fire.

Other then that I only wanted to say hello and that it is really nice to meet you.