Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Wow, this is a big step for this little guy! I live an active lifestyle. I have a wonderful family, I ride bikes regularly, I snowboard, fish, and in general love the outdoors. I am also a professional in private practice. As a person of faith I hold some pretty deep convictions.

I'm joining because I need to come to terms with my baby side and integrate it with the rest of my life in a way I, and my wife, can live with.

Hello, BabayBike1, and welcome to From what I understand, you have joined for support and help with accepting your AB side or coming to terms with it, however you'd like to describe it, and the great thing is here at ADISC, we have plenty of people willing to help with that. As for your wife, once you let her know, you can always have her open an account on this site, as she is a friend/significant other of an AB (you), and she can ask her own questions here as well.

Thanks for posting a good introduction, it seems you have probably read the guide in the "Stickies" section of the forum about introductions, welcome to our wonderful support community here at ADISC, don't be afraid to ask questions, but most of all, just have fun.

If you have any questions feel free to ask around on the forums, or you can always drop by our chat to talk about anything, from looking for support, to talking about any topic you wish from the weather to camping and fishing to computers, we talk about practically any topic that comes up, and everyone in there is very welcoming, so please don't be afraid to drop in and give it a try.

Hope you find ADISC as nice a place as I have over the past year and a half or so that I have found it, and hope you enjoy your stay here as well,

Sounds cool to me! Glad to see somebody with similar insights is new to.