Thread: Trying to contact Carotte

Default Trying to contact Carotte

I originally found this website by accident when I was trying to find the ab/dl artist known as Carotte. I have seen his/her artwork at, but apparently it is closed to new people. I didn't know if someone knew of a way to contact Carotte so that I might tons of praise on him/her. Or maybe that at least pass along my heaps of praise to him/her.

I believe that his email address is on FFT, if not send one to one that is there and ask them to forward it.

That's the problem, Valentine, I can't register to see the email addresses. Every time I try to click on a forum, it comes up that I have to register, but when i try to register, it says the administrators will not allow new registers. I will try looking in a couple more places. Maybe I am overlooking something. I can get to the art though. Thank goodness.

Just ask the ADMIN of the site not the forums there should be some sort of contact info from the site, not the forums. I doubt that they will give away his/her email adress to a unknown person though.

Good luck anyway!