Thread: Diaperedinseattle

Default Diaperedinseattle

Guess I have been lurking long enough. As the title says I live in the greater Seattle area....Hello!

DL but open to anything.

Also enjoy SC2, MtG, and other nerdy events.

Thank you forum mods for getting me to get involved.

Hi, Quinthanius! Mods put the guilt to ya, eh?

Welcome aboard! (Very belatedly, I see--but that's totally cool.) As you've been lurking a while, you'll surely know that there are more than a couple of other Seattle-area AB's and DL's about. I'm one of them. Winter in Seattle is a great excuse to waste away playing games, video and otherwise. I'm partial to the old video games, m'self (my Wii is stocked with nothing but VC titles ).

I hope to see you around the forums more! I can totally understand the silence, though. I was aware of the online AB/DL community for almost 15 years before I decided to take part.

Oh, and check out the Groups section, too. There are some Seattle and Washington groups in there.

Howdy, Quinthanius, and a hearty welcome to ADISC from a fellow Seattleite! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting threads to engage in. If you ever want to meet up for a beer at one of the many great pubs around here, PM me.

I like video games as well, but don't get much opportunity to play anymore. I think the last game I actually finished was GTA III on my old PS2. I've got a PS3 and all manner of new games, but I've probably not spent more than an hour with any one of them except perhaps F1 2010.

Stay dry and happy!