Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mercenaries 2

Default mercenaries 2

is anyone else other than me excited for the release of Mercenaries 2? i went to pick it up today and they told me it didnt come out till tomorrow and i was really bummed. that game is going to be just as awesome as GTA VI. anyone else have anything to say about it?

Wut Its out!!! I am going to get it on the PC.

Yep, I've been waiting for it for a while. I'm not sure when I'll actually get it though. I'm much more hesitant to buy new games now than I was when they were $50 (last gen.). Maybe I'll get it soon though.

Waiting for a PC Gamer review, but the Commercial alone made me want to buy it, but I'm going to wait for review in case of crapness.

I loved Mercs! I can't wait to buy and get back to my ps3!
    Last edited by jeep; 01-Sep-2008 at 06:08. Reason: X

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alex View Post
    Waiting for a PC Gamer review, but the Commercial alone made me want to buy it, but I'm going to wait for review in case of crapness.
    Oh No, Oh No, Oh No you didn't!

Anyways... I might finally torrent.. If I do torrent it I will still buy the game however out of my love for pandemic. Their games rock.

Oh I am also sure the PC version is going to beat the $%&* out of the 360/ps3 versions. For 10 bucks less as well.

i'm not going to get it, but i have the comersial song for it stuck in my head.

I've had it for a few days now. Meh, nothing too exiting.

The funniest part was when they told ya to get the "Destructo" or whatever it was. You see this huge tank and like "sweeeet." and then they go, "oh, no, that's not it. that is."

And it's like, this little pink scooter. Rofl.