Thread: Youtube Gamers?

Default Youtube Gamers?

Hai there, I was just curious if many of you guys follow any youtube gamers, I for example always watch what "Totalhalibut" and "OMFGcata" puts out (John 'Totalbiscuit' Bain and Jesse Cox) and occasionaly Yogscast.

I found out about these as I was taking a break from playing World of Warcraft, but wanted to stay in touch so I fount Totalhalibus Azeroth Daily, I immideatly got hooked in, and started to watch everything he put out there, and then he made som co-works with Jesse and the Yogscast, and that is how I found them, now, I find TB a very interesting and funny guy, and his videos are informative, whereas Jesse Cox is just outrigth hillarious.

I was wondering if you guys follow these guys, and what you think about their content if you do, or if you follow similar things?

Watch tobuscus play video games, its freaking hilarious. He plays stuff like minecraft, terraria, assassins creed, etc. also watch his other videos cause they are awesome.

I watch the yogscasts stuff and sometimes ill watch some tobygames. oh and I watch a lot of roosterteeth stuff.

I can't stand watching people play video games online. If I'm with my friends then I can say they suck and smack them in the head when they do stupid things (Glowing beam that doesn't go anywhere? Teleporter! GORDON!) but watching some dude act like an idiot online isn't my idea of a good time.

I like watching people play games that they're very good at, but even then, if I'm not trying to learn something very specific about how to do something or how someone else does something, I would rather be playing the game myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Point View Post
    I can't stand watching people play video games online. If I'm with my friends then I can say they suck and smack them in the head when they do stupid things (Glowing beam that doesn't go anywhere? Teleporter! GORDON!) but watching some dude act like an idiot online isn't my idea of a good time.
    Hehe I can understand that, TB and Jesse are terrible at most games, and I just want to smack them silly sometimes! :P But I can say that I don't always watch the videos, sometimes I just have it up in the background while playing other games, and also TBs "WTFs" are great, as you can see if a game would be for you or not, I have actually started: Terraria, Magicka and Skyrim only because of their vids.

Penguinhop

I like penguinz0 although apparantly his lung collapsed twice, so he hasnt made many videos recently. I watch jacksfilms but hes not a gamer but still funny

STAR (Niichts on Youtube)!!! He's the best TF2 commentator out there, now that IcyToonie is retired from Youtubing.