Thread: Amazing, hit the jackpot lol :)

Default Amazing, hit the jackpot lol :)

Went out today to get some more diapers, Went in to chemist to see tena maxis REDUCED to 4.50 a bag !!! Usally 20!! so i bought 2 packs went shopping for stuff in LIDL, to find a huge basket full of siempres diapers , 2 packs for 9.99, so i got 4 bags Only had 30 for diapers , was expecting to end up with boots version of flex, instead enough for the next few months ! NOw if only i could stash more lmao

Just had to share this

Brilliant!

I shall have to shop in Lidl more LOL.

The chemists near me never seem to bother stocking Tena products other than pads and things made to look like knickers/underwear.

u lucky wee thing which lidl was it lol

Quote Originally Posted by jamie View Post
    Went out today to get some more diapers, Went in to chemist to see tena maxis REDUCED to 4.50 a bag !!! Usally 20!! so i bought 2 packs went shopping for stuff in LIDL, to find a huge basket full of siempres diapers , 2 packs for 9.99, so i got 4 bags Only had 30 for diapers , was expecting to end up with boots version of flex, instead enough for the next few months ! NOw if only i could stash more lmao

Just had to share this

Which pharmacy in Cumbria was it if you dont mind me asking as it may be worth a trip for myself...

Not the kind of jackpot I expected, but still great ^^

Quote Originally Posted by WelshDragon View Post
    Which pharmacy in Cumbria was it if you dont mind me asking as it may be worth a trip for myself...
    was one in lancashire blacpool, and its a little closer to you

---------- Post added at 07:45 ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 ----------

gonna grab another two packs today make hay while the sun shines as they say