Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Drynites: Photos

Unhappy New Drynites: Photos

Hi Guys,

I finally found some Boys 8-15 Drynights in the new style soon Christmas Eve in Boots, so here's the photos of them, althought apologies for the quality as I took them with my phone in pretty bad light!

To me, they're alot more sturdy in their construction and also they seem to be slightly bigger although they have a slightly more snug fit at the sides due to the new blue material. The absorbent pad doesnt come as far up the back of the pullup as the photos show.

The designs are different too and they seem to be slightly more absorbent in the seat of the pull-up compared to the older style that Ive used on a regular basis in the past. I think they're the best yet personally!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Back.jpg 
Views:	7267 
Size:	186.3 KB 
ID:	7127

Name:	Front.jpg 
Views:	17499 
Size:	154.9 KB 
ID:	7128

Name:	Inside.jpg 
Views:	13491 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	7129

1 coin shown in the photos to represent scale

They look beautiful, thanks for posting

I'm gonna see if Tesco and Amazon have the new ones down here when I move from the family home back to Uni.

Out of the two new boys designs, I like the skate one the most because it makes the whole diaper look blue. The camo one is kind of strange on both sides but overall they are still good designs, although it would be nice if they brought back the shark designs from the previous ones.

Neat, wish I was smaller though... Cant fit in those any more... what a shame..

Quote Originally Posted by Jack01 View Post
    Neat, wish I was smaller though... Cant fit in those any more... what a shame..

I think this has been the style in NZ for a while. Might have the chance to get some soon too.