Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: walgreens

Default walgreens

I may go to walgreens within a week or two, and i was wondering what kind of diaper i should pick up. I know they have depends max, but wasnt sure what else is worth getting there.

Appreciate the help.

You should buy their Certainty brand briefs,I have tried them and surprisingly they were very satisfactory for a store brand.

as an employee at Walgreens I gotta say Depends are usually the best we have. occasionally we'll have Tena diapers.... but it's rare we usually just have the pads. uhm I find the walgreens depends knock-off to be just as good as depends for a few dollars less. So yeah thats prolly your best bet Depends or the off-brand cause I highly doubt they have the good Tenas.

The only real difference between Depends and Walgreens/CVS brand, is that Depends are plastic backed, and CVS are cloth...That and the price, but that's an obvious one

Cool, Ive seen those before and i could not remember if they where any good. I really appreciate the help.

the gerneric ones ? haha wichever they are

last time i made a trip to the states ived tried some they where really good ,

and nice big tabs too

DO NOT GET THE WALGREENS GENERIC. The tapes rip incredibly easily, they hold less than depends, and don't feel quite as nice as the depends.

get depends unless your short on cash, then the store brand.

Personaly I like CVS/Walgreens brands better for the day, Depends are ok, but I like the cloth cover for daytime ues.

i have very limited experience with generic brands, and my limited experiences are not good ones! If you can still fit in size 6/7 or goodnites/UJ's, I'd recommend going with those over any kind of adult diaper from walgreens, to be honest.