Thread: Coming Out

Default Coming Out

I have been AB for as long as I can remember - my earliest thoughts it seems to me were about how to regress! Now I am in my 50's and am just tired of hiding. So, I have just sort of stopped hiding. I am not putting my baby stuff away, am wearing my diapers and plastic pants all the time, and usually have on a onesie with either my jeans or a full skirt. I am not OUT out, but have stopped hiding. I don't suck my paci in front of anyone other than my partner or my best friend, and I don't "show" my diapers, anymore than I would show my underwear. That is, I wear it, if it shows above my jeans, then too bad, but I am not "in your face". On the other hand, my diapers, plastic pants and onesies do get hung out on the line.
    Now, I have had advice that screams "NO ! DON'T TELL ANYONE UNLESS YOU REALLY REALLY HAVE TO. NO GOOD WILL COME OF THIS" However, I am fed up hiding, and I really feel that this harms nobody, and makes me happy, why should I hide?
    What do you think?

i totaly get what your saying buddy, personaly i feel way more comfortable wearing cute toddleresque cloths, yet i have to keep all that hidden. as long as your not forcing it on anyone i dont see the harm. way to go dude.

If you're comfortable with it, nobody can tell you otherwise! I for one look up to how accepting you are, and only hope I gain that sort of confidence in myself.

It seems like your spouse and friend are accepting? That's always a plus, and even more reason to not care what others think. If the people who mean the most to you accept you, what else do you need, you know?

I don't think you're silly at all for doing this. Do I have the guts to do it? Not yet. But, hey, if this is what you want, then nothing else should matter. ESPECIALLY the useless opinions of society. it's your do what you think is right.

You're an adult, apparently living on your own from the sounds of it, so other than awkward moments, you shouldn't really have to worry in most cases. I could see potential problems with maybe work, where other people or clients might have a problem with it, and can possibly cause problem where they'll look for a reason to fire you, but other than that you should be good. If you're not imposing upon others, ie just leaving stuff around in your house is fine, it's your place they don't have to come over, but if you're say, in their presence not on your property, at least keep it discreet, as you have been from what I can tell from reading. Mainly, the don't come out thing is for teens, or people dependent upon, say parents who they /MUST/ live with, and have no say in the matter, which could turn out bad, but other than that, I don't see why not.

I don't think you'll be able to see my thread because it's in a protected forum. However, in a nutshell I'm the same but at a younger age. I was fed up of trying to hide a major part of my personality all the time - so I stopped hiding it. I don't show my ABDLism off, but I don't make an effort to hide it either. I feel it was one of the best decisions I ever made

EDIT: Despite that I'm going to edit this and add a bit of a disclaimer. This worked well for me but it came after months (maybe longer) of testing the water, deciding if it was the right thing to do, seeing what I could gain AND what I could stand to lose etc etc. It worked for me - it might not work for others. It's not something to be taken lightly - you can't press undo on the real world.