Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Nighttime Regression

  1. #1

    Default Nighttime Regression

    Every night for the past month or so, I've been near to completely regressed. It's just coming naturally now; as soon as I begin getting even slightly sleepy, the regression begins. It's fun, but at the same time, almost exhausting. However, it's starting to just happen uncontrollably, often leading to me still being regressed when I wake up.

    Does this happen to you at night? If not, do you have another time of the day where you regress easier?

    What usually sets it off for you?

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    I have had trouble getting to sleep without having my plushies and i do feel the most 'little' at bed time. I actually even feel whiney/fussy when i am in bed. I think regression comes naturally whenever you are the most comfortable and relaxed. So it makes sense that this would happen at bed time.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Can you ex-plane more what you mean?
    Of course c:! We all have a way to regress (zone-in on our little side) whether it be through plushies, cuddling, cartoons, etc. but night time when I'm sleepy often triggers my regression. And it's been happening a lot lately!

    ---------- Post added at 01:51 ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 ----------



    Quote Originally Posted by ABalex View Post
    I have had trouble getting to sleep without having my plushies and i do feel the most 'little' at bed time. I actually even feel whiney/fussy when i am in bed. I think regression comes naturally whenever you are the most comfortable and relaxed. So it makes sense that this would happen at bed time.
    Hmm. What you said pretty much explained my behavior. I never thought about it that way..it makes sense c:

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BabyKayla View Post
    Of course c:! We all have a way to regress (zone-in on our little side) whether it be through plushies, cuddling, cartoons, etc. but night time when I'm sleepy often triggers my regression. And it's been happening a lot lately!

    ---------- Post added at 01:51 ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 ----------


    Hmm. What you said pretty much explained my behavior. I never thought about it that way..it makes sense c:

    You mean you feel little or is something more happens?
    Last edited by Trevor; 27-Dec-2011 at 22:33.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    You mean you feel little or is something more happens?
    Yeah, I feel little. My baby-side comes out more

  7. #7

    Default

    I maybe can feel something some time when i sleep. But more that the diaper feels so good

  8. #8

    Default

    This happens to me in a similar way. I regress really well in bed. If I go to bed messy that's it - I will full on regress and stay regressed overnight and into the morning.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    This happens to me in a similar way. I regress really well in bed. If I go to bed messy that's it - I will full on regress and stay regressed overnight and into the morning.
    I could never imagine going to bed in a messy diaper. This is personally a sickening idea, might as well fall asleep in the sewers. For those who are fecally incontinent, I am sure they are used to waking up in the occasional messy diaper, but doubt they would elect to fall alseep in this condition.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by universitybaby View Post
    I could never imagine going to bed in a messy diaper. This is personally a sickening idea, might as well fall asleep in the sewers. For those who are fecally incontinent, I am sure they are used to waking up in the occasional messy diaper, but doubt they would elect to fall alseep in this condition.
    Woah! That's great that you don't like it or want to do that. But i would not jump directly to insulting them that do. Some of us enjoy sleeping in a messy diaper. And as long as precautions are taken and it harms no one, then there is no need to judge someone who prefers to sleep that way.

Similar Threads

  1. Nighttime & Morning Routines
    By Dragon111 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-Feb-2011, 11:37
  2. Choosing a Nighttime Diaper
    By ks1990 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 16-Dec-2010, 00:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.