Thread: I miss my blue bunny!

Default I miss my blue bunny!

About three years ago my dad passed away when i was 16, and during the summer I always go back east to see my family. well when i did so my mom decided to clean out the stuff at my dads. She got rid of a rubberwear container full of stuffed animals...... Well anyways, my most favorite one went with it.... My blue bunny. So i found one that looks similar to it, it had a bow around its neck like this one and if anyone can find one similar to it, please post a link to it. It used to help me fall asleep.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a20791712d44d97adcb75a_m.jpg 
Views:	911 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	7122

Have you tried looking on Amazon, they are a great place to buy plushies. My condolences for your loss, i know what it feels like to lose a favorite plushy you had for a long time.

Aww!! :'( I know the feeling. I lost my baby doll a couple years ago....I had lent her to my daughter to use in a Christmas play and somehow she disappeared. I really hope you find another like it!!

Thank you! the first link you posted is almost identical! Only difference is the wasnt any polka dots in the ears

I'm sorry for the loss of your dad, and of course, your bunny. I hope this one can take its place. I know if my big teddy bear disappeared, I'd be upset. Like you, he helps me fall asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlejustin View Post
    Thank you! the first link you posted is almost identical! Only difference is the wasnt any polka dots in the ears
    I had the funniest feeling about that one, like it would be the closest match. Weird, huh? I guess it's because that bunny looks like an older style plushie.

Haha, i guess. Or maybe your a genious with super powers! I think i might order it! =)