Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anybody ever been cought wearing diapers?

Rocket_Man55

Cool Has anybody ever been cought wearing diapers?

Hey I was just wondering if any of you guys have ever been cought with or wearing a diaper???

Rocket_Man55

Well I was cought when I was about 6 to. Got yelled at. Then started back up when I was about 13. Ive had a fiew close calls sence then tho.

i got caught a couple months ago got into a big fight with my mom it really sucked

Rocket_Man55

Hey man that really stinks. So how is it goin with you guys now?

like she understands what infantilism is like i had to explain it to her and she was a little more understanding about it but still thought it was weird cant say that i blame her but we just dont talk about it anymore

Why does this sound like a topic that you would see on DPF/Deeker? I've been caught...And yeah...

Rocket_Man55

Quote Originally Posted by idfc View Post
    like she understands what infantilism is like i had to explain it to her and she was a little more understanding about it but still thought it was weird cant say that i blame her but we just dont talk about it anymore
    I wish I knew my parents could be that understanding. Dont think they are tho.

chances are they arent but youll never know unless you tell them or get caught but i wouldnt take my chances my dad still doesnt know and i dont wanna know what would happen if he did find out. Moms are always more open minded than dads are idk y but its just the way it is

Rocket_Man55

Quote Originally Posted by idfc View Post
    chances are they arent but youll never know unless you tell them or get caught but i wouldnt take my chances my dad still doesnt know and i dont wanna know what would happen if he did find out. Moms are always more open minded than dads are idk y but its just the way it is
    Ya i know that from exp. from getting in trouble with other stuff.