Thread: Heya

Default Heya

Im a TB from Pinner, London. Aged 16, been into it a while, enjoy both messing and wetting and really am into the idea of being completely under someones control I wear Tena Maxi and would just like to speak to more people in the community. The only thing is im unfortunately under the binge purge cycle and seem to have the common problem of the line between DL/TB being a bit marred

Welcome to ADISC. We all know about the binge/purge. Right now I think I'm in binge. Oh well, it took me a long time to accept the whole thing, but this site really helps. You get to see how many others feel, and how they deal with it, and that brings a certain level of comfort. Enjoy the site. If you have questions, consult the Wiki, and other threads. There's a lot of interesting things to be found.

Welcome to the site. I'm still kind of stuck in the whole binge-purge cycle as most TB/DLs seem to be. It's horrible, but this site has helped me make progress so that it's not such a big issue now. I am beginning to accept these urges for what they are, not normal, but also not harmful. I hope people here can help you too!

Hello and welcome to ADISC!

"Pinner" sounded familiar to me, so my curiosity got the best of me and I had to look it up on a map. Now I remember where I know that place from: I've read the name on the Tube map (Metropolitan line)

Enjoy your time here and try to get rid of the awful binge-purge costs too much money and nerves!

Hey ababya!
    Cool to see somebody from the uk is here also.

How are you finding the website?