Thread: Any idea how long the Bambino Bellissimo Samples will stay around?

Default Any idea how long the Bambino Bellissimo Samples will stay around?

I was going to place an order, but alas, cruel fate. My father works for the government, and has the exact same days off that I do for winter break.

I'm looking at other dates I could plan for an order, but I don't know what sort of window is available.

Also, any estimate of time they take to ship to the east coast, after they get shipped OUT FROM bambino?

I'm not sure how long they'll stick around but I have ordered from them and I live in Virginia as well.

Although, I did upgrade to Priority Mail, so that probably won't help too much. My thoughts are that with normal ground shipping you'd get them in 4 or 5 business days.

Well, I also am in Virginia for the holidays, and I ordered a sample of teddy's and bellissimo's and they arrived 4 days later... I have no idea how long it will be until they're out of stock for the samples though.