View Poll Results: what type of headphones do you use?

61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Headphones/ outer ear

26 42.62%
  • Earbuds / inner ear

14 22.95%
  • both

19 31.15%
  • Neither

2 3.28%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: what headphones do you like, use

Cool what headphones do you like, use

this also a poll
    For me I have a pair of Shure SRH440 for when mixing sound, and some cheaper Sony earbuds for all other listening.

I have 3 sets all of them are Sony brand. I have 2 earbud sets and 1 studio style headphones for use at the house. I forget the exact models but I will look them up later and update

Ok, update:
    The ear buds I have are Sony MDR-E828LP
    and the head p hones I have are Sony MDRV150

Neither are 'top of the line'. But they do a decent enough job that I am happy with them.
    Last edited by Cherub; 27-Dec-2011 at 13:01.

Sennheiser HD202's for my computer and some skull candy buds for my ipod (which I rarely use). I've had my eye on the Audio-Technica ATH-M50's for a while now.

I use Seinheiser HD200 pro. They sound pretty good.

I use Sony MDR-Q86LW sports-clip retractable cord headphones. I'll take the portability and comfort over the sound - when I really want to hear my music, I turn to my Bose QC-2s.

I have some Jabra noise canceling headphones that I adore. I can't remember the model number off the top of my head :/. I want to see about some Beats by Dre - I hear they're just ridiculous but a part of me wonders if it's hype being backed up by "these were supposed to be cool but they're not, so now I have to say they are...", if that makes sense lol

At home I use my gigantic Seinnheiser headphones, but when I'm not at home I always use a pair of significantly more expensive In-ear earbuds (cannot beat the portability and the noise cancellation)

Sennheiser HD650 headphones for the studio, those Notorious B.I.G. HQ inner ear ones when mixing tracks, and just some cheap 10 dollar inner ear buds for when I'm walking with my iPod.