Here are some internet privacy tips for looking up...private stuff(e.g. diaper stuff)
- If using Google Chrome, on an Incognitio window, this doesn't record any history, store any cookies or data.
- Delete history, you can delete just the private stuff and leave the rest by going "Show Full history" > "Edit Items" > select the items to delete and hit "delete selected items" (this is for Google Chrome, probably similar for other browsers
- Delete "Most Visited" or "Recently Visited" pages
- Deleting Google search history, sometimes when searching with Google, the searched text will still be in a drop down menu after searching.
- Delete cookies, saved passwords and autofill data, most web broswers have a "clear browsing history" option that will do this.
- For mobile devices:I know with my Android phone stores visited pages under "History" and "Most visited"Deleting Google search history, sometimes when searching with Google, the searched text will still be in a drop down menu after searching, this can be deleted by clicking the empty Google search box on Google homepage and selecting "Clear History"
- Close the door to where the computer is
- Have your own computer (I do and still delete history!)
- Use your mobile phone, iPod, laptop, tablet etc(I even delete history on phone to).
- Browse when no one is at home, or there in bed.
If I find anymore then I'll add them to this list