Thread: Another newbie

Default Another newbie

Hi I'm a fun loving person and I love to wear diapers partially for need and a lot for want. I am a writer (as yet unpublished) and hope to have some stories published some day. I have kids and they keep me busy as well. I came to this site out of curiosity. I was googling diaper sites and it came up and as I read thru the forums I could relate. Its nice to find a place where u can talk about everything.

Hi, Angelbaby and welcome. It looks like we have a lot in common. Glad to see you here, and I hope you find this site welcoming and helpful. What are some of your hobbies?

Hi BachBrahms Thank u for "friending" me. Its so wonderful to finally find people that understand!! My hobbies are mostly writing, a little sewing now and then, and I love watching my favorite show Smallville (Is watching tv a hobby?? ) LOL and I spend quite a bit of time on my computer. Its my social outlet

Hi, Anglebaby. Welcome to ADISC, I am glad you found us. You are definitely among people who understand, and it does seem that, eventually, we do get around to talking about nearly everything. I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here. By the way, I love your avatar, it's very cute. Take care, and have fun exploring the ADISC landscape.

Thank u fifigal and dlguy4life I am already enjoying this site a lot!! I am looking fwd to being able to post some stories etc once my "initiation" is complete :P
    Oh and thanks for the compliment on my avi. I love it too.

Your " initiation " is already nearly over, in a few days you should ' level-up ' and see your user name turn to green. And, it would not supprise me to see you rise through the ranks quickly, and gain the Bold-green letters in short order. Take care.