Thread: Greetings ADISC!

Default Greetings ADISC!

Hi there ADISC members!

As I am new to this site I was referred to introduce myself to you users, which I will try to do here. First of I can tell you that English isn't my main language and therefor my spelling and grammar might be wrong sometimes, hopefully you wont judge me too hard

So, what to tell you?

I am a guy, 23 years old and a DL. I prefer not to tell you where I come from other than Europe. I'm quite shy, and this post isn't something I want to write, since this is the first time ever I tell anyone about my fetish, which is quite a big step for me (even though I don't really tell you anything).

Don't really know if there is anything more to tell anyone, but feel free to PM me if you want to ask anything in private or anything like that.

Hi badaim, its great to see you on here . Im glad you've made the step to tell us about yourself. Dont worry though, there's no reason to be shy here, everyones really friendly and supportive. I really hope you enjoy it here...keep posting.

Hi and welcome. Everyone here is very friendly, so you don't really need to be shy. Your English seems great by the way, better than some of us who claim English is our first language!