Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too relaxed with diapers?

Default Too relaxed with diapers?

So this is rather awkward but I'm annoyed with myself for allowing this to happen.
    I live in an apartment now and sometimes I'll have a spare diaper just sitting around and forget about it or think nothing of it. I'll always check to see if any are out before friends come over. The other day my sister and husband came over to decorate my apartment as a surprise and I had left a spare clean Huggies baby diaper next to the toilet. They decorated all over including the bathroom and hung beads on the towel bar next to the toilet so they would have had to seen it.
    Nothing was said but I feel awkward about it & wondered what they thought. Anyone ever know they have been caught when they were not around but nothing was said?

If nothing has been said I'd probably suggest not mentioning it to them again. Most people probably won't jump straight to thinking you're ABDL from a single baby diaper. They've possibly even forgotten it by now.

This sort of thing is the primary reason I've been telling family. I've simply got too much ABDL stuff now to try and hide it every time someone comes round for a visit.

Wouldn't be a bad idea to have a reasonable explanation under the hood in case it comes up later. Maybe you had a friend stop by with a couple that was a friend/relative of theirs, and they brought their toddler over, and he got changed while he was there. They forgot their bag of diapers and weren't in any hurry to come get them.

alu

As said, one baby diaper isn't really going to set of anything. I Do do this myself and may leave a paci on my desk or something weird like that. I guess the best thing to do is to try getting yourself into a habit of hiding *b/dl item. Or have a excuse about why its there, excuses could be like a relative/friend came round with there baby and left it there. Also as said the others probably have forgotten about the diaper laying around

Considering you said it was a baby diaper, they probably never gave it a second thought. Lots of people I know who don't have kids have baby diapers around their house either because friends have left them there when visiting or because they occasionally babysit other people's kids and keep them on hand in case they need them so I know I wouldn't give it a second thought.

Yes; the fact that i was a baby diaper makes it easy. They most likely just assumed it was simply left from a visiting friend's baby. If it were an adult diaper it could be a bit trickier but still could be covered up.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxyKitty View Post
    Yes; the fact that i was a baby diaper makes it easy. They most likely just assumed it was simply left from a visiting friend's baby. If it were an adult diaper it could be a bit trickier but still could be covered up.
    How can that be coverd up?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I think that baby diaper sitings are quickly forgotten by most people. I had a worse experience. I had hung up a wet but washed adult cloth diaper and had a pair of adult sized plastic pants hanging to dry in our laundry room. My wife and I were doing laundry when our son and grand daughter stopped over to say hello. Naturally they came downstairs to the laundry room to join us. Fortunately the diaper and plastic pants were hanging on the line way in the back, and I tried to stand between them and "it". I'm not sure I succeeded, but they never reacted. One just never knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    How can that be coverd up?

ummm, your grandma came to visit?? i dunno, be creative?

Quote Originally Posted by FoxyKitty View Post
    ummm, your grandma came to visit?? i dunno, be creative?
    If you don't have a grandma ?