Thread: Hi, I'm redfox1

Default Hi, I'm redfox1

I've been here awhile and I haven't really given a good intro, so I figured now would be a great time. Anywho, I'm redfox1; Red because its my favorite color, fox because I like foxes (and the movie Fox and the Hound) and one because well that's for me to know and you to ask later... (yes I realize it's an intro but I like a little mystery don't you?)
    Anywhere, I'm here because I've been here many times before to help give a certain level of peace and calm to myself. I should go ahead a participate a little if I find a sense of calm from here, right?
    Anyway, I like the conversation, but moreover, the type of conversation, and the subject. life can be boring this takes a little of the mundane out of it.

I know I haven't said much but truthfully I've said a lot. I also like the concept of a paradox.

I love a good pardox. Then again i like to argue and fight over a certain hill on this forum so I like a challange. For a moment I thought your name was related the actor Red Fox. Are you a furry or do you just like foxes?

Yay, can't have enough foxy fans .

Welcome to the forum, I hope you'll enjoy your stay. I've been here for a few weeks so far, and it's been great. I can understand your comment about it being calming, it's similar to me. So is there anything else you like doing in your spare time? I enjoy playing turn-based role playing games on my XBox or PS3 .

Ah, a conversationalist, you'd be amazed how rare it is to find someone who enjoys the use of shielded ambiguity and a lavish sense of language. However I can't help but feel that we may have trepidations in relating beyond a love of communication. Perchance you could divvy a few more of your interests.

Hi Redfox!

Welcome to ADISC

Just curious, so far, what do you like best about this website?

Also, what is your favorite diapers, and do you think they are a good value?

- Will =)

Sorry guys I've been away a little while although I've come back the last few days and browsed a some. To answer your questions about me I'll go in the order presented to me.
    Laz: No, I'm not a furry; however, I am a bit intrigued by it. In other words ready to listen and learn.
    AlexFox: Well, I grew up in a remote area and never got into video games; In fact I still don't own one. However, I do enjoy amateur electronic building (circuitry), and I'm in the process of teaching myself that while in college. I like to let my mind just "float away" especially when I come home to family. I love them but they can really add a pile of stress onto me.
    Jewbacca: (cool name) As for "divvying up more interest," I find it slightly difficult to expel just anything. I do like to get straight to the point of what ever the conversation is, the simplest and most efficient answer tends to be the best. However, a good explanation is usually necessary for proper clarification, which I intend to give once a direct question is made or some sort of issue taken up. I really don't know how to describe myself unless a direct question is asked.
    wwetbed: As for what I like best: the people, clean atmosphere, also the diaper forum and articles page. Bambino diapers are the best but I haven't tried all different ones. I KNOW I hate depends (they're anything but dependable), for now I'm happy with Bambino but wouldn't mind trying a few others.