Thread: Heyo

Default Heyo

Hi, I'm new to the ABDL thing but I've been a furry for a while. I'm currently working on getting a degree in Music Composition and Business Management and also working on a minor in computer science. If I could take another degree I'd also like to start doing artwork again but I guess I should try narrowing down my options if that's what you can say I'm doing. :P Anyway, hello everyone. I hope I can make some friends on here and look forward to chatting with you. Happy holidays for whatever you celebrate and enjoy the winter!

Welcome to Adisc. Do you have any hobbies you like to do? I'm a gamer myself both virtual and pen and paper games.

As far as hobbies go, I love playing the piano and writing music in general. I like fixing computers and when I feel like I have a bit more free time, I'd like to pick up my pencil again and start drawing again. As far as games go, I don't really play online games except for minecraft. I somehow got addicted to that one. My most recent game system is the PS2 so apart from that I play games like Dark Cloud and Final Fantasy XII. I also play D&D 3.5. I'm starting up my own campaign for that soon. Apart from that, I kinda keep myself busy in college if you can call that a hobby. :P I also like reading, having finished the Harry Potter books about a hundred times before I finally admitted to myself that I had it basically memorized and didn't even need to pick up the book. xD One of my favorite series in the DragonLance series!