Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper advise

Question Diaper advise

I live in a quiet house with a mom,dad, and a younger sibling. Any advise about that type of diaper would be a good choice for me?

I use Goodnites.

Well, anything cloth or cloth backed, I guess. Unless plastic's your thing?

if you want something quiet you pretty much need to go cloth backed or get some snug fitting underwear to go over them to muffle the sound and reduce the bulk. a note of warning with the cloth though, they do tend to leave wet spots if used even if below capacity so some plastic pants are a good idea

Penguinhop

Quote Originally Posted by LittleStar View Post
    I heard that Certainty is a good brand. Is it?
    From your situation, it seems like you only have access to store brands. So yes basically any store brand, whether it be certainty(walgreens), Assurance(walmart) and CVS Brand Fitted Briefs(CVS). I have tried all three and they're all basically the same. And You'll probably ask about depends. Now yes if plastic is your thing, then Depends is the only option. My biased opinion is to get the store brands that i listed above. The capacity is almost as much as depends... AND you get more. Walgreens tends to have a lot of sales and are the best price in my area. Make sure you get the fitted briefs though and not the protective underwear and adjustable underwear!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleStar View Post
    I heard that Certainty is a good brand. Is it?
    Certainty are my favorite store brand. The one thing is that they come in big packages so you have to make sure that you hiding place is big enough. Mine wasn't and that was why my parents found my stash.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoftomo View Post
    From your situation, it seems like you only have access to store brands. So yes basically any store brand, whether it be certainty(walgreens), Assurance(walmart) and CVS Brand Fitted Briefs(CVS). I have tried all three and they're all basically the same. And You'll probably ask about depends. Now yes if plastic is your thing, then Depends is the only option. My biased opinion is to get the store brands that i listed above. The capacity is almost as much as depends... AND you get more. Walgreens tends to have a lot of sales and are the best price in my area. Make sure you get the fitted briefs though and not the protective underwear and adjustable underwear!
    Okay,I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

Penguinhop

Quote Originally Posted by extrathick View Post
    Certainty are my favorite store brand. The one thing is that they come in big packages so you have to make sure that you hiding place is big enough. Mine wasn't and that was why my parents found my stash.
    Yes, the insignificant little detail I forgot. ;D Theyre a great price, considering I got like 40 diapers for 12 dollars... Then I found out it didnt fit in my backpack so i was stuffing diapers in the backpack one by one to make them fit... Right by Walgreens

I remember buying those from walgreens for the first time, when i reached to grab them off the shelf i pulled and it was so surprising how big the bag was. I pulled and pulled and the bag just kept coming. then at the counter the checker was bagging them he had to use a GIANT bag so it would fit. after that point is great though because you have such a large stash and don't have to go buy more for a while. note they are better doubled up.

I'd recommend using the Walgreens or CVS brand fitted briefs. They are cloth-backed, so they'll be quiet in your house. However, I also recommend doubling them if you're doing much wetting at all, as they do tend to leak right through the cover, even when slightly damp and not soaked.