Thread: It's the Khaymen virtual telethon

Default It's the Khaymen virtual telethon

Okay, ladies, gentlemen, assorted animals and things in between this is the, first and perhaps last dependent upon reaction, Khaymen virtual telethon.

I've seen that little progress bar creep across the top of the screen all year and wondered how many of you have considered it. It is no joke that a mere US dollar can add up quickly should you choose to donate it and I believe most of us could afford to at least chip in five dollars toward site operation costs.

I can vouch that this site has given me a great deal and I like to give back in some small way, in posts as well as financially and I challenge you to do the same if you are able.

I wish I could donate some money, but Iīm dead broke at the moment (and you donīt accept organs do you?)...But be assured: If I ever stumble over a bag full of money, I wonīt forget about ADISC ^^

Supersam1223

When I don't have parents breathing down the back of my neck about things I buy/donate to online, I will. But, I can't yet. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Khaymen View Post
    Okay, ladies, gentlemen, assorted animals and things in between this is the, first and perhaps last dependent upon reaction, Khaymen virtual telethon.
    Khaymen, I've already donated small amounts twice, but I'd be inclined to pull the trigger a third time, if you'd provide some entertainment for this telethon... a little song and dance perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by plenka View Post
    Khaymen, I've already donated small amounts twice, but I'd be inclined to pull the trigger a third time, if you'd provide some entertainment for this telethon... a little song and dance perhaps?

Sure here is your, Song and Dance

Lmao I was expecting Dean Martin, but that was even better ! Alrighty... donation made, friend.

A mere dollar, yes I could do, but it says that $10 is the minimum donation.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterD View Post
    A mere dollar, yes I could do, but it says that $10 is the minimum donation.

What about the custom option at the bottom of the drop down. Will it not allow a less than $10 donation?

I would donate, but I really don't trust Paypal. If ADISC could accept regular credit cards (or non-perishable food items), I would donate much more.