Thread: New member!

Default New member!

Hi everyone,

Just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Natalie, 21 and i'm a DL.

I wear diapers for fun not necessity but I would love to experience what its like to be incontinent.

I respect those who are incontinent and wouldn't like to be in diapers 24/7 but would just like to know what it feels like for a week at least.

Anyway enough said. Pm me if you want to chat sometime

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

As far as wanting to experience incontinence, I'm not sure there's a way to do that. You can simulate the results, of course, by simply refusing yourself bathroom breaks, but it's not going to be the same as having no control. Perhaps there's some drug or substance that has temporary incontinence as a side effect, but I've not heard of such.

I do appreciate how you phrased your wish: "I would love to experience what its like to be incontinent." That's much better and far more respectful to those who are incontinent than "I wish I was incontinent" or "I want to be incontinent", which are ignorant phrases seen all too often on ABDL forums.

Stay dry and happy!

Hi Natalie!!!! & Welcome!!!!

Can you share a litlle more about yourself? What do you like to do for fun? Do you have a favorite band or TV show?

Hello, Natalie, and welcome to

It's great that you have decided to make an introduction, and I also like how you were careful on phrasing that question.

Could you tell us a bit more about yourself, maybe your favorite types of music or TV shows, hobbies and interests, etc.?

Anyway, nice to see we have yet another member joining our wonderful community, and I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I have here at ADISC.