Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help naming new plushie

Smile Help naming new plushie

So I was out doing some last minute christmas shopping today, both for others and for myself.

I was looking for a fox plushie. I must have been to five or six different toy stores, no foxes!

I was about to give up (I was at Toys´R Us) when this cute guy was waiting for me.
    (I know, he is a lion, not a fox)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LionCub.jpg 
Views:	373 
Size:	194.2 KB 
ID:	7070
    (Click the pic for larger version)

I just couldn´t resist buying him
    This is my first plushie since I was a little kid.

So, any suggestions on a good name?
    I have settled on Kitten for the time being.

I know, I know, not the most super important thread, I just wanted to show my new cuddly friend

Cuddly huh?...How about Mr. Cuddles?...Sounds like a James Bond villain (not a very dangerous one though)

Quote Originally Posted by RD80 View Post
    Although I love Thundercats, Liono for me is too butch/manly for this innocent little cub.

But thanks, keep em comming...

I think that this is a great place to ask this question, I asked it when i bought my plushy Tadd, otherwise known as Taddeo (Latin boy's name for courageous). I liked the suggestion to keep it short.
    In your mind, what characterizes your plushy? By the way he is very cute, lucky find.

---------- Post added at 15:19 ---------- Previous post was at 15:16 ----------

I don't know if he looks like a Ben to you, but he could go by that, with the name of Benito, Italian boys name meaning blessed.

---------- Post added at 15:23 ---------- Previous post was at 15:19 ----------

Maybe Anthony, Worthy of praise, boy, Latin

---------- Post added at 15:26 ---------- Previous post was at 15:23 ----------

Here is a logical one, Leo, Latin for lion

I would name that plushie Star, for no reason other than it was the first name that came to my head. I like the name, so it would probably wind up with that name :P

But I like Leo as well.

Sooo cute .

I'm bad at choosing names... Our first plushie of any type is usually named by its species (Tiger and Leopard :P ). Also we often go for something that relates to the colour. So how about Cinnamon?

Thank you everyone for your suggestions.

One simple/obvious name that clicked in my mind was Leo!
    Why didn´t I think of that one? It even works in Swedish.

Thanks Tyger