Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dry 24/7 diapers

Default dry 24/7 diapers

I noticed that a lot of people on here are talking about a diaper called "Dry 24/7" and I've never heard of those before. Where do you get them, and are they available in the U.S.?
    Also, how well do they hold up to say a Bambino diaper? I don't use disposables because I get a rash from them, I sweat profusely, so I'm in cloth almost constantly. I do have some bambinos for the rare occasions when I'm too embarrassed to wear my cloth diapers to a doctors visit, (usually one I've never been to before, my regular docs all know I wear cloth), but I'm only in them a short period, so I don't get a rash that way.
    But I was just curious about them. Any comments?

BTW, I did a search for this topic and didn't find anything, but if I duplicated one, I'm sorry.

There are several threads about Dry 24/7's >.>...Check Darkfinn's threads, he has a review about them

Thank you both for the info. I appreciate it.

[QUOTE]Go to www.dry24/ and there will be all information you need for getting. Have fun.[QUOTE]

I just tried this web site, but it won't load, not found according to my computer. Are you sure this is right?

They are superior to Bambino.

I wear them to work every day and they hold for a good 10-12 hours... I work in a warehouse with no A/C so my job involves a lot of lifting, climbing, and sweating. I've never had a problem out of these diapers.

Edit: If anyone has any specific questions about the dry 24/7 diapers... feel free to PM me or contact me via Yahoo messenger... it'll be easier than repeating myself a thousand more times here
    Last edited by Darkfinn; 28-Aug-2008 at 18:32.

IMHO... better. The tapes hold much better... the plastic is softer... I just feel that they are more comfortable and secure than an Abena. Plus they are cheaper too.

^^darkfinn, your so convincing. i love my abena's though

i have solved the tape problem with staples, and i find them extremly comfortable.
    i really need to sample these other ones though

You really should... there is no doubt in my mind that they are better than Abenas, Molis, or Secures... and for around $1 per diaper you can't find a better deal.