Thread: Sports card enthusiasts? Anyone else collect football, baseball and other sports cards?

Default Sports card enthusiasts? Anyone else collect football, baseball and other sports cards?

I have for the past few hours been sorting through some football cards I accquired recently off a friend of mine, extras, not sorted and a huge amount of them and as I sort them, I was wondering if I was not alone in collecting cards even as an adult.

I've been collecting football, baseball, even basketball carrds since I was a kid and I still have all of my sets, cards and I know card collecting is not a big thing as it was in the past and I was wondering if I was alone in this hobby or not. My pride and joy though, is my Ricky Henderson 1980 Topps rookie card. I've also got cards from the '50s, '60s and '70s as well.

Am I alone in this hobby here on ADISC?

WildThing121675

funseeker

Lots of people collect and think the value will increase. Some win and most lose. It is just stuff and takes storage space so why?