Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are you doing for Christmas?

Default What are you doing for Christmas?

Title says it all. =) Doing anything special?

Me.... not too much. I am staying at home with my wifey and spend the Christmas with her family. I can't afford to go and see my family one province over... oh well, maybe next year. =)

I am not doing very much, either. Spending Christmas day with the family, will probably visit some friends on Monday for a little while. Then I'll go home and just take it easy until I have to be back at work.

Well I was going to hang with my sister but she's "held up with a project" so thats out. and we've gotten too much rain so there will be no ice skating this year. after presents and dinner nothing. I'll probably sleep to make up for waiting for santa all night.

I am going to Cleveland for the holiday to spend it with my best friend and his family on Christmas Day. Christmas Eve, I'm probably going over to a friend's Christmas to avoid some family drama I don't wish to get sucked into right now. I don't need it.

I hope everyone has a happy, safe and wonderful holiday season.

WildThing121675

Staying at home, visiting my father in the hospital. He's finally on the mend and will be home by New Year's.

Quote Originally Posted by BandNerd View Post
    Staying at home, visiting my father in the hospital. He's finally on the mend and will be home by New Year's.
    Sorry to hear your dad's in the hospital this time of year BandNerd but it's awesome he'll be out soon!!

I'll just be hanging around the house this holiday, My Mom, Sister & Brother in-law will be having a quiet dinner and get together on Saturday and rest of the family will be in on Sunday for the big get together. I'm just really hoping for a drama free Christmas would be the best gift i could ask for

Quote Originally Posted by RD80 View Post
    Sorry to hear your dad's in the hospital this time of year BandNerd but it's awesome he'll be out soon!!

I'll just be hanging around the house this holiday, My Mom, Sister & Brother in-law will be having a quiet dinner and get together on Saturday and rest of the family will be in on Sunday for the big get together. I'm just really hoping for a drama free Christmas would be the best gift i could ask for
    Thank you so much for your support. Happy holidays and Merry Christmas to you!

Nothing particularly special, really just seeing family.

Taking a much needed break by doing nothing for this small Christmas break. I'll probably go visit some family at some point.