Thread: Im New

Default Im New

I am new to Adisc, but not to being a DL. Untill recently I have hidden my secret from everyone, even my parents. I could not get diapers with out them finding out so I told them. They are somewhat understanding they just dont want to see it. They even bought me diapers(the shitty depends that dont work). I am glad i found people who can relate to my experiences and dont think i am a freak.

I love playing video games, and reading books. I especially love watching Harry Potter movies.

Question. Does any one know of any absorbent diapers and where to get them?
    Last edited by LittleBoy52; 23-Dec-2011 at 21:59.

Greetings Littlyboy52! Wow, you are REALLY lucky to have your parents buying you diapers! I've never worn personally, but you can check out the articles section for lots of different diaper reviews. The best diapers are ordered online or bought from specialty medical stores.

Also, the Depends Max Protections, which are readily available at most pharmacies, are fairly absorbent and high quality. If you can make the jump to online, brands like Tena, Tranquility, Molicare, and Abena make MUCH more absorbent products.

Well hello there, I'm happy to be the first on to greet you to the wonderful world of ADISC. Please be sure to keep your arms and legs inside the tram at all times. There shall be no biting, spiting, hitting, spanking, screaming, sobbing, wanking, yelling, or baking while the ride is in motion.

The first stop in today's ride is You.
    You should tell us what makes you You. Do you love racing on the backs of alligators, around the Arctic Circle? Do you love to put mashed potatoes in your shoes? Have you ever killed a man in Reno just to watch him die?

The second stop is Social Interaction.
    At this terminal it is suggested that you observe and respond on various parts of the forum, so that you get to know the people who have chosen residence on this forum. But be careful, There is a chance that the natives could become irate, and rebuke your attempts to integrate with their society. That is why we suggest you follow these rules, to help make your social immersion process successful.

The third and final stop is Who's In Charge.
    There are many people moderating the forums at any given time, and all of their names are in the color Purple or Pink, to see a complete list simply go here: Leaders List -

Once again, congratulations, and thank you for taking "Jewie's Guided Tour."
    Don't forget to tip the wait staff.

Welcome to the padded side,buddy =)