Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Regression

Lightbulb Regression

Hey guys,
    I am a big fan regression, and consider it an important part of my life. I want to ask what people use as 'triggers' to help regress. There is the obvious of being in a nappy/being changed by a caregiver, but i wanna know about the other things.
    For me, i feel little when i play with my plushies, and my big brover is watching me and smiling.

The other question I have, is when i am regressed i start to loose my motor skills. Well not quite loose, but i feel really inappropriate using adult words, drawing proper, and using cutlery and things of the like with my hands correctly. Im not sure, but i just don't feel like its okay to use them correctly and in that sense, i don't do it. Does anyone else have this kind of, well i cant say problem because its not really a problem, it just kinda happens

I think it's safe to say we all have different 'triggers'. For me I had to just give a try at a few of the common AB activities like playing with toys or sucking on my paci and cozying with my plushie for to figure out what brought me to a regressive state. Try getting some other toys to play with or coloring books. Heh with the coloring books you can explore this motor control idea. Blocks are fun. I am sure it's a personal journey and it will be what you make of it. But mostly you should have fun with it, just cut loose and be infantile. No one in this forum will judge you that's for sure, and neither should your care taker so be as 'baby' as you like. It may feel weird or silly at first but you'll get the hang of it.

I nearly completely regress when I watch a Disney movie. I also regress when I become scared or anxious! But I'm also the same..when regressed, I don't feel the need to talk much at all. I also don't want to do things for myself, I get fussy and whiney, I lose my balance a lot, and I almost always nearly wet myself. It just comes naturally for me, I guess! And I'm near-regression basically any moment I'm lying down c:

In general, if I'm in the right mood, snuggling down with a plushy will trigger regression for me. The 'props' can help but having thought about it I think the key to regression for me is being warm and snuggly

One that will almost invariable work for me is going to bed early, diapered, sleepered, bundled up under the duvet, with the lights on but dimmed a bit, with my paci, plushie and bottle all on hand.

I like to wear mittens in the winter instead of normal gloves because it restricts my dexterity. that makes me feel smaller and and is a constant reminder of my little side. I see it as a boy trapped in this older body so I always feel a bit childish and the mittens make that feeling come out, but not as strong of a comfort feeling as snuggling my teddy bear though.

June

Any prolonged time away from my little side. I need to keep in close contact.

For me its someone babytalking to me ^//^ doesn't happen much (pretty much never actually xD) but it makes me feel little ^//^

That, and the smell of baby powder lol

Quote Originally Posted by coboy View Post
    I like to wear mittens in the winter instead of normal gloves because it restricts my dexterity. that makes me feel smaller and and is a constant reminder of my little side. I see it as a boy trapped in this older body so I always feel a bit childish and the mittens make that feeling come out, but not as strong of a comfort feeling as snuggling my teddy bear though.
    I now want mittens! I really want to try that out ^-^ it seems so cute!!

Mittens?
    I have never thought about that... But now will keep in mind!
    Nerdy, Im sure you will find a caregiver someday soon, us nerdy bubs are a rare breed and get snapped up quick! :P :P

One thing that also helps, is when I am put into an extra thick nappy. It makes me waddle, and once it was that thick i had to crawl. That feeling of 'I have to crawl, i must be a bub' was woooow.

What get's me into regression is my daddy starting a disneymovie and then cuddling with me... Yeah, that starts the regression right away and I love it<3