Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why we don't wear

Default Why we don't wear

There have been many a post on this and other, lesser forums, about all of the different reasons that one may chose to wear diapers without having the actual need. (damn, to formal?) What has been on my mind for a while now is the exact opposite. Why we decide not to wear, what the conditions are, what we may be afraid of, all the little reasons the we come up with at the start of the day that make some of us change our minds and go with the "proper" undergarments rather than the ones that we want to wear.

I'll be honest, in my case it comes purely from a fear of being found out. In my current job I get attacked by mentally disabled people every week, and part of my job is to keep them safe from themselves when this happens. Needless to say, it can be very physically demanding, and th last thing I need is for my trousers to get torn and have my padded ass hanging in the breeze. that would be a little too much to explain in the after-action report. Consequently I forego Diapers on most days, even though I would very much like to try wearing 24/7.

What's your story?

I don't wear because I go to university and share a flat, so privacy is not guaranteed, second my reputation at uni is pretty good so I don't want to ruin it. Thirdly, I live at home with my parents in the holidays which makes it almost impossible to wear without the risk of being caught.

I suppose guilt and paranoia are at the top of my list. When I got to college I was excited when my roommate was out of town and I could have a weekend to pick some up from the store and "wear", but it didn't take long for me to just get scared that someone would find out, prompting me to throw them out. Otherwise, it's just lack of availability, as I don't have a car so I can't go to the store and pick some up when away from college.

Sometimes its due to paranoia. Sometimes I binge and lose interest and other times I just don't feel the need to. Personally I would never want to wear 24/7 but that's just me

Perhaps I'm in the minority, but I think not. I don't wear because I have no desire to wear. There are times I wear during the day and I wear almost every night, but most of the time I'm content leading my life in my Hanes comfort band underwear.

I'm with Shifty for mine too. But also, I think of diapers as a private escape and I don't feel the same way about them around other people involved with my life. My girlfriend knows (to a certain extent) but even then I feel the need for privacy. I would never want to wear around my parents, friends, or coworkers because when I'm around those people my fetish switch is turned to "off" for the most part. My job has to do with being looked at, so a big bulge and a diaper coming over the top of my pants wouldn't be very private...

But i do like to wear diapers and buy them in public around random people. I do it all the time, but not in a way that I am forcing my fetish on others. And the end of a day or a day off when I can keep to myself, there is nothing better than a diaper with extra lotion and powder

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by Khaymen View Post
    Perhaps I'm in the minority, but I think not. I don't wear because I have no desire to wear. There are times I wear during the day and I wear almost every night, but most of the time I'm content leading my life in my Hanes comfort band underwear.
    With you on all the way on that except the part of wearing your underwear, I much prefer to wear my own thanks.

The reason I usually will not wear during the day: I will not go out in public wearing a diaper, by default then wearing one will confine me to home.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhailivannovich View Post
    I don't wear because I go to university and share a flat, so privacy is not guaranteed, second my reputation at uni is pretty good so I don't want to ruin it. Thirdly, I live at home with my parents in the holidays which makes it almost impossible to wear without the risk of being caught.
    Change flat to house and you've got me. Also I find that I don't feel the need to wear that often, this last week has been the first time since February that I've felt the need to wear.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    this last week has been the first time since February that I've felt the need to wear.
    I envy you there, as you are well aware this does hit me strongly now and again

LittleDrummerGirl

I don't have the money or the means to purchase diapers. And in a house with 5 people, I'd have NO privacy.