Thread: Hi! I'm new!

Red face Hi! I'm new!

A little about me
    Sup! I'm a 15 year old teen (male) who's wetted the bed all my life, I've just recently got back into diapers since 12 and I remember that I stopped wearing diapers when I was about 7-8. My family had numerous attempts in helping me but only recently have I also got into the "fetish" zone .

Changing the sheets and blankets all the time has been such a hassle for me anyways so that gives me another reason why .
    Last edited by Near; 21-Dec-2011 at 13:46. Reason: Removed contact information

Welcome to the forum, babyboy15! It's actually fairly common to be a bedwetter, and then wear and enjoy diapers. I can't cite any specific members off the top of my head, but I can guarantee they're out there!

Mind telling us a little bit about yourself? It helps to know a little bit more than 'I like diapers'...

Also: On ADISC, we do NOT allow giving away of personal contact information. That's why it was removed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rules
    Forum Content:
    1. Do not post personal ads.
    Last edited by LittleDrummerGirl; 21-Dec-2011 at 14:47.

welcome to the forum bud. your definitely in the right place. hope you enjoy the site like i have been. but tell us a little more about yourself if you dont mind

what do you like to do in your free time? music? games? drawing perhaps? let us know so we can get to know you a little more.