Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Baby Diapers and Pull-Ups

toddlerboy

Default Baby Diapers and Pull-Ups

For thoose who still wear what I like to call baby diapers, what do you love about them most this includes goodnites and underjams. I usually wear huggies pull-ups goodnites and easy-ups. I want to try underjams and if they are still available feelnlearn. I love them because I can fit them they are comfy and they make me feel like the toddler I love to be as I type this I realized I shud of put this in the diaper talk but hey this is the TB section and alot of us here are babies and toddlers so it can go in this section LOL. P.S. If my spelling is bad I am sry I am typing on an iPhone

I like baby diapers because they still fit me pretty well, and have prints on them.

I like pullups because theyre faster to get off and on.
    And I've tried the Feel 'n Learn. Get as many as you can before they're gone!
    It's worth it.

And your spelling isn't bad, just missing ALOT of punctuation where it should be.

I type just fine on an iPhone (well a Touch, but same difference)...But ANYWAYS...I don't wear baby diapers, since I wouldn't be able to fit at all...Even in Goodnite's probably...So I just stick with adult diapers n.n

I can wear Goodnites, and sometimes do, because they make me feel like I'm 8 or 10. I have to be careful as to how much I use them, however. They don't hold much!

I enjoy goodnites, and I can mod a huggies pullup to "fit". Well, go on, not "fit" so yeah. They are cute, though.

Pampers are really cute and fit me, but adult diapers are, well, adult diapers.

I'm no teen at 49... but I love baby diapers! I have to use extenders and their "low-rise" but I like them. Most smell good and have way more absorbent gel per square inch than most adult diapers. They are cheep and easy, (less stressfull), to buy too. And they ARE baby diapers!

I do buy and use adult disposable and cloth diapers as well.

Nam

gamebaby

I wear pullups every now and then but i like them becuse of the babyish prints which makes me feel more like a baby. I usaly wear LEarnig desighns the hugges pull ups. west liberty dosent have any good diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by gamebaby View Post
    I wear pullups every now and then but i like them becuse of the babyish prints which makes me feel more like a baby. I usaly wear LEarnig desighns the hugges pull ups. west liberty dosent have any good diapers.
    You know it isn't a good idea to tell people which city you live in right? >.> Well anyway, it nice to know that there another Iowan on the board..

Rocket_Man55

What I like about pull-ups, babby diapers, and good nights is that they make me feal like a toddler/babby again.