Thread: Disabled manchester male

Default Disabled manchester male

I was born with a disability called Cerebral Palsy. This disability affects the muscles in my body, which disables me to talk or walk properly. I have to use an electric wheelchair to get around by myself. However, Cerebral Palsy does not affect my intelligence or dampen my daily physical challenges, outlook on life, or spirits. Iím looking for friendship, chat & more. I like socialing in pubs & chatting, I hate any sports. Iím into 60ís music mainly but I listen to any music.

I enjoy chatting on and/or surfing the Internet, going to bars and/or clubs on occasion - going to the movies, hanging out with my family and friends, listening to music, travelling to cities and/or towns close to my home town, and watching TV.

I'm very big into computers & know a lot about them so ask me anything if you need help & I try my best to answer you (pc & mac) or anything you like to know about me

Hey Paul, nice to meet you (online, that is). I know a few people with CP and I think they have a lot of courage dealing with they're physical challenges. One guy I know is a doctor, even. He walks and talks a little slower than other doctors, but I think doctors are too rushed as it is, and his patients really appreeciate him. Anyway, I'm just curious but are you able to work? Sounds like you might be in the computer business. I'm kind of a Mac freak and love all things Apple. By the way, I TOTALLY love oldies music! I would have probably been the happiest in the Big Band era of the 30's and 40's, but I too enjoy 60's music.

Hope to get to know you better. See you around the forums.

If you say computers, does that include programing?