Thread: Hi Mr.Mittens here, kinda nervous butů

Default Hi Mr.Mittens here, kinda nervous butů

Hi, I am new too the whole ABDL thing. I am not really into ABDL, my partner is and I want to leaner more about it, to be better for them. I'm kinda quiet and shy but I will contribute where I can.
    As for non ABDL related thing I enjoy things like anime, comics, video games, etc. I'm kinda a nerd.
    I hope I can learn and help on this forum.

Be seeing you,

Hello and welcome to the site. Its a very nice thing your doing for your partner I'm sur they wil appreciate it. You might want to look at this.
    But since your here any way... Would you like to tell us about your self or what you like to do. Specific type of video games. PLEEASE?

Hey'ya, mrmittens. Welcome to Just to start off, GoofyBenjamin gave you a link to a very good article, but I'd like to build upon that, and add this article as well, since it may go into further detail.

Here at ADISC, we're a very welcoming community, and always willing to help, whether you're a partner or significant other of someone involved in the community, someone who's curious, or someone who is part of the community themselves, we're always willing and happy to answer any questions which you may have to ask.

That said, if you have any further questions, don't be afraid to ask, we don't bite.

I'm glad to see you are accepting of your partners lifestyle, and that you are interested in learning more. Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay.