Just want to poke my head in and say "hi"!

I'm new here but have enjoyed reading some of the threads lately.

I am a DL/39/M/STR8.

How I got here:
4mo ago I was putting around on google and came across a diaper video and saved an image from it and forgot about it. A week or so later I was showing my GF pics from our recent trip together and she noticed the pic I had saved of a girl in a skirt and diaper. She blurted "Is that a DIAPER???" (We still laugh about it!) I was caught and embarassed and went on to explain that I thought it was "hot in a strange way".

We later talked about the "diaper" thing and she was more interested than I expected. I joked that they may be fun. When we got back to her place she jumped on ebay to see if they were available. Imagine my suprise at this! I had made no mention of wanting to try them myself and her curiosity was even more blatant than my own! We bought a few sample packs and now a few months later, today, she has diapered me almost everytime we are together! We reserve a few weekends to be diaper-free and I couldn't be happier to be able to rekindle my love of diapers in this way.

When I was in my early teens I had an intense fascination with diapers but it quickly disappeared as I got busy with life and school. It was just recently that I almost accidentaly rediscovered my obsession. At first it was seeing girls enjoying themselves in diapers in online pics and now I can truly enjoy them myself!

I have researched and tried a handful of the current hot-list diapers and must say that Bambino Teddy Bears, the new Bambino Bellisimo, and Abena Abri Form Xplus are my fav's. (I ordered some Cushies to try too) Through this, with the cute patterns and the crinkly sounds of the diapers, I have found myself to be a little AB too. I can't believe how good it feels to be diapered before bed and wake up and realize I'm still in a diaper!!!! I enjoy wetting on occasion but am not into messing. Also I soooo enjoy my GF asking me to make sure I bring along a few diapers when we go out of town for a few days

Anyway, I am glad to find that I am not alone in the AB/DL universe and hope to meet some new friends here