Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another person KNOWS!!!

Default Another person KNOWS!!!

Ok so my gf's mom came to live with us for awhile (long story and irrelevant, don't ask), at first I was thinking how the FK am I going to keep my diapers from her attention the whole time she is here? Eventually, I decided that it's not worth the stress of trying to hide them the whole time (she may be here for a month or so, and no way am I gonna go that long without wearing!).

So, I started hinting about my hobby hoping she would figure it out for herself. Wearing double diapers before bed, the crinkliest diapers I own under pj's in the quiet house in the morning, etc. Today I was out with her for a few hours and I wore a Dry 24/7 and plastic pants, and wet it thoroughly. When we got home I said "I have to go change, i'm pretty much swimming." she
    basically ignored me, which leads me to believe she
    already knew, cause who wouldn't respond to a
    comment like that?

So now she has only been here for about 4 days. I had
    asked my gf not to let her mom into our bedroom,
    where my stash is located. Well I'm chillin in the living
    room and I hear my gf and her mom chatting in the
    other room and it dawns on me that they are in our
    bedroom. So, in a mild state of panic, I rush in there to
    do damage control, and discover that not only is my
    gf's mom in our room, but she is in our bathroom
    chatting away with my gf.

It couldn't have been a worse time...not only was my
    neatly-stacked stash of about 2 dozen new diapers
    sitting at eye level on the shelf as usual, but I also
    happened to have a new package of Depends sitting
    right on the floor in the middle of the closet floor. Worse yet, I had 3 USED (wet) rolled-up diapers that I was just waiting to bag up and take out, lying on the bathroom floor, and my gf's mom was leaning right over them and picking up some laundry (to help out my gf), all while chatting away merrily. Thinking quickly, I half-jokingly pretended to scold my gf about it, asking her "why did you leave your diapers lying around everywhere again?" They both just kind of smirked at me like "whatever dude."

So if her mom suspected before, and she must have, she DEFINITELY knows now. What gets me is how she seems to completely ignore it. Which is ok I guess, although I want to know what she's thinking. I don't want her to assume it's for medical need and so possibly worry, and I REALLY don't want her to make any pedophile correlations in her own mind. I am seriously considering just bringing it up, as in, "About those diapers you saw in the bathroom..."

My gf says I should let it go, that her mom is not the type to care about such things. I'm pretty sure the two of them have not discussed it, though I would rather hae the chance to explain it, before my gf tries and botches it up (she tolerates but really doesn't understand the diaper thing.

what do you think? Should I try to explain myself to my gf's mom? Or just leave it be and hope she doesn't formulate her own negative opinions?

Sounds like you wanted her to know honestly. So... Mission accomplished?

I really think that your girlfriend has already told her mother about this, women share alot more information with each other than they admit, if you mother in law would have not known anything about the diapers I think she would have had some questions, unless she is a very shy type that would not want to ask questions, and if she doesnt want to say anything to you about it, I would assume she is uncomfortable talking about it. I dont know her but I would lay money on it, that your girlfriend and her already discussed it. Which is kind of hot in my opinion.

acorn

I like to think of myself as somewhat astute, in spite of what others may say. In my mind; the apparent conflict between your actions and your wishes, leave something to be desired. I cannot condone nor condemn what I donít understand, so Iíll leave my judgement for another day. So sorry.

Thumbs up

I have a similar living situation I suppose. I live on a farm and have a pretty big house and a new log cabin so my wife's mother and fat thief of a sister moved in and last might we all got in a huge fight and I had a Abriform M4 on under a pair of sweats (as I do right now) and as I was walking up the stairs in front of her my sweats decided to work their way down so you should see about 4 inches of my diaper sticking out from under my sweats in the back and she said "hey kiddo your britches are falling down!" and I said something about it to my wife and she said "well it's not like it's a big secret and as long as your not strutting around naked with just a diaper on then no one really cares!" I was stunned. Here the whole time I thought I was being pretty stealthy...lol Guess not huh? So basically today I tested the waters so to speak and just wore my Abriform M4's and a short pair of Adidas satin like shorts and a T- shirt, so I knew that every time that I had to bend over to open a cupboard or something or when I was doing the dishes earlier they was clearly visible out the back! My wife thinks i looks adorable and my Mother-0in-law don't mind a bit. So I guess I'm pretty fortunate! She actually just seen them on me about 5 minutes ago under my shirt! So I wonder if I should point out the next time she's wearing one of her really thick/bulky Kotex maxi's? j/k probably not huh? ha-ha ~So after a quick discussion it was mutually decided that the contents of our underwear is no one elses business but our own- so I guess 'it's all good. I'm happy now.
    Last edited by fryeguy; 20-Dec-2011 at 21:05. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
    I really think that your girlfriend has already told her mother about this, women share alot more information with each other than they admit, if you mother in law would have not known anything about the diapers I think she would have had some questions, unless she is a very shy type that would not want to ask questions, and if she doesnt want to say anything to you about it, I would assume she is uncomfortable talking about it. I dont know her but I would lay money on it, that your girlfriend and her already discussed it. Which is kind of hot in my opinion.
    I'm with coolguy on this one. There were definitely a few discussions on this topic prior to her moving in. Either way, both you and fryeguy are BRAVE (and lucky!). Even if i had to wear for incontinence against my will my girlfriend's sister and her mom would probably eat me alive. It's like a scene from the Kardashians over there half the time and there are other boyfriends that are always getting into a macho pissing contest with me for who is top dog. Know that you are blessed, guys.
    Last edited by Cloud; 20-Dec-2011 at 22:03.

i think you're kind of getting in to that area of forcing you fetish on someone else. she already knows, just leave it alone unless she brings it up. theres no need to tell her you're changing your diaper or anything else. also appears you were hoping for a bigger reaction from her and wont be satisfied until you get one.

I have to agree with others here in that you wanted this to happen, at least at some subconscious level. I'm sure she's spoken with her mother about it at some point, most likely after the "I'm swimming here" comment. I would imagine that your girlfriend's mother promptly asked her about that once you were out of earshot. I wouldn't flaunt it or discuss it further because it might turn a situation that is nicely livable (not having to hide it) into an uncomfortable situation that could damage the relationships with these two people. Remember that most people who have to wear diapers will try to be discreet about it, even if family members know.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by Baddie View Post
    Sounds like you wanted her to know honestly. So... Mission accomplished?

Quote Originally Posted by goldfishy View Post
    just leave it alone unless she brings it up.. . . also appears you were hoping for a bigger reaction from her and wont be satisfied until you get one.
    I was thinking this exact same thing as I read the OP to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by happydl View Post
    I have to agree with others here in that you wanted this to happen, at least at some subconscious level. I'm sure she's spoken with her mother about it at some point, most likely after the "I'm swimming here" comment. I would imagine that your girlfriend's mother promptly asked her about that once you were out of earshot. I wouldn't flaunt it or discuss it further because it might turn a situation that is nicely livable (not having to hide it) into an uncomfortable situation that could damage the relationships with these two people.
    There's not much left to say after these responses. I listed them because I agree with all of them. All I can say is, you got what you want, DON'T ruin it.

Look at your sig.... What you do is your own business...

She doesnt care because she doesn't want to be involved. If anything she probably figured it's a fetish or you're incontinent (which then why would she say anything? she's not your mom and not your GF)

You're lucky, no need to worry at all.