Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: um hi

Default um hi

My name is Jussara. Ok I am new to all of this. I have always had that feeling of wanting to be taken care of. I have been taking care of myself so long that I just want someone else to take care of me.

I usually keep to myself because people kind of scare me.

I really like to read and sometimess read long into the night. Which kind of makes me not a happy person in the morning.

I feel like I should be ashamed for wanting to be taken care of so I try to ignore this feeling.

I hope to meet people on this site that
    understands how I feel.

Hello and welcome! Glad you are here! I understand in some ways how you feel. What kind of books do you enjoy?

I read anything I can get my hands on. Like alot of history book and fiction.

welcome to the site. and i know how you feel. What part of tennessee are you from? i lived down there for a short while over in a little town called powell, have you heard of it? anyways, welcome and hope to see you around the forum

Hey, welcome Jussara. Glad you are here. It's cool to be taken care of by others. People can be scared of at times, I hope you don't find much to be scared of while you are here.

I live in Nashville. No never heard of your town sorry.

---------- Post added at 22:40 ---------- Previous post was at 22:39 ----------

Thanks for the welcome

gtbee, glad to see you around. hope you feel better soon and get some good rest. peace.

It was really nice chatting with you in the chat room I hope to see you around more often.